7 Natural Ways Of Getting Rid Of Ants At Home Without Any Hassle
In case you have an army of ants marching toward a cookie jar placed in the kitchen or the pantry, the first idea that comes to your mind is how to get rid of this menace. Here are the top 7 methods through which you can prevent an ant epidemic and get rid from your house, kitchen, bathroom naturally .
Here are the top methods:
- In order to create a moat around the food item or the object in the kitchen, you need place an adhesive tape with the sticky side up.
- You can also give these pesky and troublesome insects the heave ho by sprinkling good amounts of boric acid and eucalyptus oil with the help of a baster to get rid of ants from your house.
- You can blow small amounts of powder into far reaching corners and hard to reach areas. There could be deep voids too that can be sprayed with these products to get rid of ants in your home naturally.
- If you are thinking of an organic and stress free technique, it makes sense to draw a chalk line along the entry points of the home.
The ants mostly, are often deterred by calcium carbonate and the chalk helps in repelling these insects because of the potent chemicals. Often the chalks are made up of compressed shells of marine mammals. Ants and slugs often find this combination detestable and avoid entering the first place.
- You can also use all purpose flour along the backs of the pantry shelves and avoid the ants from entering the house. The ants get repelled by flour and will not infest your home thus.
- In case ants infest your yard and patio, you need to place a flowerpot upside down over the anthill. You need to then pour over boiling hot water into the drain hole and the entire ant colony and trails will be removed.
In case you want a fool proof remedy that enables the ant to stay away from your home for a longer period of time, you should spray insecticides and ant proof your kitchen with squirts of lemon.
- The threshold and windowsills should be sprayed with lemon juice. Ants find lemon juice perfectly detestable and are often killed by its potency.
- You simply need to mix the juice of lemons -4 in all, with about 2 liters of water and wash the floors with this mixture. The smell will leave the ants dead and prevent a recurrence.
Even after trying out with these method you are failing, contact us at: 416-410-2786, our exterminators will be available anytime, any where in Brampton, Toronto and surrounding GTA. 24hrs 7days a week. We won’t rest if ant pest is your guest.